Top Ten Things to Know About Mr. Kidd...
1. He's taught for 21 years in Barkhamsted in sixth and fifth grades so I probably taught your older brother or sister.
2. He has been married for 22 years - in a row.
3. He has three daughters. One is in college and two in high school, so nothing scares him anymore.
4. He loves science and learning everything about the subject. He only had one minor incident in chemistry as a sophomore in high school.
5. He loves to coach softball so much that he runs a camp every summer.
6. He is learning to play the guitar, but he's not ready to take it to the stage yet.
7. He speaks Spanish better than he lets on. Ask Sra. Wu.
8. His favorite food is anything with peanut butter in it. Well maybe not peanut butter and tuna fish sandwiches.
9. He's fished in the Mississippi River but didn't catch anything there either.
10. He's an avid Red Sox, Giants, and Alabama Fan. Go Sox. Go Big Blue. Roll Tide!